chickaDEE Magazine: ages 6-9
The Full-of-Fun, Hands-On Magazine for Children Ages 6 to 9.
Created in 1979, chickaDEE satisfies the 6- to 9-year-old’s insatiable thirst for knowledge and appetite for humour. chickaDEE acknowledges the growing independence of primary-aged children and fosters their curiosity about the world around them.
Every month, enjoy a package of interactive stories, puzzles, animal features, and science experiments to educate and entertain readers.
The chickaDEE team works with an advisory group made up of 6- to 9-year-old kids across North America, along with curriculum experts, to ensure that the magazine is educational and engaging.
- “It’s so cool! It’s so fun to read and interesting.”–Ziqi
- “Each time I get them in the mail, I can’t put them down. I save every magazine.”–Nathan
- “I use chickaDEE and OWL in my learning unit as the basis of several terrific reading, writing and art activities.”–Lorraine
- One year subscription: 10 issues
- For half year subscription: click here