Rules & Regulations
For enquiries, please contact Bayard Presse Asia on 3753 8400 or visit www.bayard.com.hk.
- Each contestant can submit only one entry per person or they will be disqualified.
- No entry will be returned, regardless of the competition’s results. Participants are requested to keep their own drafts.
- The copyright of the entries is owned by Bayard Presse Asia, and Friends of the Earth. The organizer reserves the right to copy, publish, display and publicize the works.
- Photos of the awarded entries will be used by the organizers for future promotional activities and other publicity. The winners will not receive any compensation.
- The organizer reserves the right to change and modify the competition’s rules without notice.
- In case of dispute, the organizer reserves the right of final decision regarding these rules and regulations.
Winners will be notified individually in June and July.
Application deadline : 18th May 2018