- Generate digital creative and implement in line with the marketing calendar.
- Work with the email marketing calendar, and work with image editing tools and our mail platform to create emails and engaging automations based on user behaviour and purchase/basket activity.
- Analyse site organic performance in search and turn insights into actionable work, creating a workflow of steady and prioritised performance adjustments.
- Take on the management of Facebook ad and Google Search campaigns to maximise ROAS.
- schedule social media and be first responder to comments and messages, having a proactive approach to the growth of our following producing a schedule of collaborations and incentivised follow growth activities.
Skills and Intangibles
- At least 3 years' experience in a similar role within retail or a role with a relevant skillset. Agency-side experience will also be considered.
- Strong understanding of ecommerce best-practice and a user-centric approach to digital marketing.
- A strong working experience and in creation and management of google smart shopping and search campaigns.
- Comfortable using Facebook Ad manager.
- Strong at working efficiently in Excel and other office applications.
- A foundation in mailchimp inc. automations and web forms.
- Experience of using Shopify is an advantage
- A fast user of photoshop, with flare and a passion graphic design in a marketing context.