AdventureBox: Ages 6-10 (10 issues)
Recommended Age: 6 to 10 years old
Made in UK. Recommended Reading Winner in Parents’ Choice Award (US)
AdventureBox, the magazine that gets kids hooked on reading. Help your child become a reader for life with AdventureBox magazine. Chapter stories, nature, science, games, comics and more: 68 pages of story, discoveries and fun.
In every issue, enjoy :
- An exciting 44-page illustrated story, divided into manageable chapters for newly independent readers. Action, suspense, drama, adventure, humor: children will discover different genres and develop their literary taste. Colorful illustrations on every page engage kids’ interest and ensure they will enjoy the challenge of reading on their own.
- A chat with the creators, to go further and understand more about the author and illustrator creation's process
- A Bonus : Nibby explores the story under a different angle
- Puzzles and games stimulate children’s literacy, observation and reasoning skills in a fun way.
- A hilarious comic - strip with funny and mischievous characters will take readers on all sorts of escapades.
- Full year subscription: 10 issues
All our magazine titles have 10 issues in a year with combined issues in Jan/Feb and July/Aug.
- Audio : Option to add the audio which could be delivered in either MP3 / CD format alongside each issue. Characters are brought to life by talented British actors. The audio recordings will gently accompany children as they become independent readers. Click to hear sample.
- Special Editions: AdventureBox Special Editions are published two times a year – one for the Summer holidays, and one for Christmas. Each special edition contains a carefully curated compilation of 3 multi-chapter stories. The stories are selected based on their ability to highlight aspects of everyday life in an exciting and imaginative way. Authors artfully deliver plotlines that escalate quickly while at the same time resonating deeply with its readers. This purchase is for issues being published in Christmas 2021 and Summer 2022.