紅蘋果 Red Apple: Ages 6-10 ( 10 issues )
Recommended Age: 6 to 10 years old
With Red Apple subscription, your child will build his/her first book sets collection! Red Apple cultivates kids’ interest in lifelong reading, giving children the confidence to read independently.
Inside this magazine:
- An illustrated novel around 2,500 words in length. Readers can look forward to a different imaginative story each month that will get them laughing, excited, and inspired.
- Tell me about the World is a section that introduces cultural, historical, and social topics blended with trivia from all around the World!
- Biological telescope is a section focused on plants and animals for young nature lovers.
- Comics, games, brain-teasers and lots of jokes!
A soothing voice to follow in multiple languages. Audio accompaniment for each issue.
The main story comes with audio in Cantonese and Mandarin. (add $120 for 10 issues)
- Travel sized format. Red Apple is just the right size to bring with you, wherever you are going.
Red Apple is the perfect bridge book between picture books and novels. It has been a great success with kids, families, and schools for more than 40 years!
- Full year subscription: 10 issues
- All of our magazine titles have 10 issues per year with combined issues in Jan/Feb and July/Aug.
Digital Magazine ( Add-On $20 annually)
You can now eligible for a digital version of the magazine if you subscribe to the print version of a publication at only $20 annually.
- All 10 issues are included
- Does not include audio recordings (recordings are to be purchased additionally)
- Broadband network is required for reading and e-magazine cannot be downloaded
- Can be read and used on a tablet, laptop or mobile phone
- Subscribers will receive an email from us at the beginning of each month, which contains the link and password of the digital magazines. The link and password will automatically expire after one year
Red Apple Special Issues are published two times a year – one for the Summer holidays, and one for Christmas. Each special edition contains a carefully curated compilation of 3 multi-chapter stories. The stories are selected based on their ability to highlight aspects of everyday life in an exciting and imaginative way. Authors artfully deliver plotlines that escalate quickly while at the same time resonating deeply with its readers.